Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Birthday - Next Week Prep

I don't often post on the weekends, but we need to do a little prep for the Birthday challenges next week.

From the "Bake My Cake" list below, select any five ingredients, then leave a comment to this post as to your selections.  That's all you need to do before Monday.

Bake My Cake Ingredients - select any five:
  • Layer Cake
  • Cupcakes
  • Sheet Cake
  • Fondant
  • Frosting
  • Sprinkles
  • Fruit Filling
  • Candles
You'll be told next week how your selections translate into your challenges for the week.

Happy Saturday.



P.S.  Shhh. . .but if you go over to the Apron Strings website, you'll be able to pre-shop the Birthday Sunday Special (Confetti and Sprinkles) set to start on Sunday.  Shhhh. ;D

9 comments:

Deanna said...

Sounds FUN! Here are my choices...

Layer Cake
Cupcakes
Frosting
Sprinkles
Candles

jengd said...

No promises but I'll plan on jumping in. :)
Layer Cake
Fondant
Frosting
Fruit Filling
Candles

Unknown said...

Oh what fun!! I choose;
Cupcakes
Frosting
sprinkles
fruit filling
candles

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

Cupcakes, frosting, sprinkles, fruit filling, candles...

...great, now I'm hungry!

Charlene said...

Sounds too fun to miss out! Okay I would like:
Cupcakes
Fondant
Frosting
Sprinkles
Candles
YUM! Can't wait....

K Clark said...

oh... this sounds like fun!!

layer cake
fondant
frosting
sprinkles
candles

Maria said...

Hmm, I will take cupcakes, sheet cake, frosting, sprinkles and candles please.

Patchi said...

Sheet Cake
Fondant
Frosting
Sprinkles
Candles

Now let's see if I have time to bake anything this week...

Jessica Navarro said...

Layer cake
frosting
sprinkles
candles
cupcakes