Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pinterest Challenge #22

Uh. . .it's Sneak Peek time.  August kits are looking refreshing.  A break from the heat, since it seems no matter where you go in the US, it's an issue. If you can't get a real break, maybe a virtual break with your August kits will do the trick.  You can also load up on some extras for August - pick up some more Summer kits or extra embellishments (psst. . .and save!).

You know it's bad when you hear it won't be above 90 degrees until after 2:00 pm and you get a little thrill of excitement in that!

Today's Pin-spiration is from Apron Strings' Scrappin' Ideas board.  First I love the colors - crisp, fresh, chillin'.  I love the cute little flowers using the ever popular stick pins (can you see how the sharp tips are wrapped in a pop-dot. . .genius.)  The snippet of the two different fonts makes me want to change up the font on a layout or card, instead of sticking with just one as I normally do.  The ribbon has that great, and popular, chevron design.  The little stick-pin flowers themselves remind me I can make my own embellishments.  And the Cream as a background is a nice change from the Kraft or White cardstock - softens the pops of colors.

In my rush to get the post up, I didn't mention anything about this week's prize or deadline.  The prize, I'm thinking a goodie bag from Pink Paislee, let me see what the name of it is and what's in it.  Layouts are due on Sunday evening.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Love that little image today and I even had some of the ribbon. Added my linky.