Monday, October 22, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Halloween. . .Croptober #15

I had a pretty productive morning.  I cleaned bathrooms.  I cleaned the kitchen and tidied the main floor.  I tidied the bedrooms.   I stripped a bed.  I vacuumed.  I swept and mopped the hardwood floors.  I sorted and started laundry.  I made baked oatmeal for the week.  I planned out the week's menu.  I also finished adding Halloween touches to my already-out fall pieces.  I'm so pleased with myself I could almost skip.

 
We enjoyed a gorgeous weekend weather-wise and endured watched three more soccer games (next weekend is the end of the fall season - but weather forecasts aren't lookin' too hot. . .literally); two losses for the 12 y.o. and a win - can I get a WOOHOO - for the 14 y.o! I also shopped like a mad woman to find my attire for the fundraiser we attended on Saturday night.  I have a nice new little black dress, heels that killed the balls of my feet and some new jewelry. It was a nice evening, just me and the DH - adult conversations, catching up with parents we barely see anymore, good food - some cocktails. . .and we supported the 4 y.o.'s school. It was good.
 
Since I'm on a roll, so too should you be!  Today's inspiration/challenge is from PageMaps.  I haven't gone to scrounge around for a prize this week, but I will.  Remember, layouts and cards are due Sunday evenings to be eligible for the weekly drawing.
 
 
If you haven't checked out the layouts shared in previous weeks, you should - they're awesome.  To, hopefully, spur more of you to play along - with every layout posted this week, I'll double your entry.
 
Happy Monday!
 

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I don't see a place to link, but I'm adding my version of the sketch here.

"It's A Party!"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2012/10/its-party.html