As I read year-end Tweets and posts I thought about wrapping things up in similar ways, but it was hard to get out of my comfy chair. I watched several fun FlipAGrams on Instagram and Facebook and thought about doing one, but in my post-Holi "Daze" it seemed like too much work. Did download the app though.
Now that it's a week into 2014, and two of the four kids are back in school, it's time to get back at it. I looked back at my 2013 goals and here's my FlipAGram (sans photos) recap:
- Project Life - have all the photos taken, made it to June scrap-wise. I will finish it up with my new "get it done" plan.
- One Little Word - left in the dust about March
- Lose It! - I lost it but regained it (or a portion of it)
- De-cluttering - made decent progress in various places in the house; scrappy-wise, eh, not so much
- Menu Planning - rocked it
- Knitting - learned it. Slowly but surely purling away.
- Walking - no comment
- Reading - blew through my backlog of books by May/June
- Spiritual Life - always a work in progress
I am always intrigued, as I put dates on the new calendar, as to what the year will bring. I've got plans - usually too many - but will share them once they make sense in my ever-spinning head.