I seem to be in a photo slump - well, it's an all around slump that affects my capturing life, among other things, at the moment.
All but the last two photos are courtesy of my daughter.
- We are finding Fall moments while working outside
- We are "Pink-ed out" for the Think Pink game
- We are 8-0 on the season and League Champs in football.
- We are plowing through Book Two - Dragonfly in Amber. My sister gave me a #PocketJamie which I use as a bookmark, but who apparently has quite a life on Instagram. Here he's with us as we visit the doctor's office.
- We are savoring every shade of Autumn color to be found.