Wednesday, October 22, 2014

We Are

I seem to be in a photo slump - well, it's an all around slump that affects my capturing life, among other things, at the moment.

All but the last two photos are courtesy of my daughter.


  • We are finding Fall moments while working outside
  • We are "Pink-ed out" for the Think Pink game
  • We are 8-0 on the season and League Champs in football.
  • We are plowing through Book Two - Dragonfly in Amber.  My sister gave me a #PocketJamie which I use as a bookmark, but who apparently has quite a life on Instagram.  Here he's with us as we visit the doctor's office.
  • We are savoring every shade of Autumn color to be found.
Happy Wednesday,


2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

I'm in a photo slump too :( LOVE the leaves photos.. I wish we got more colored leaves here.

Lori said...

Most of the trees on this side of town are pretty done, which is sad. I'm not sure I'd do well without the lovely colors of fall.

As for the photo slump, I can't tell if life just stinks and there's nothing to photograph at the moment or I'm too preoccupied to take out even my phone for a shot.