We are running behind, it seems all this week. I'm not sure what happened, or is happening, but I'm like 12 hours behind where I should be. So far, thankfully, I haven't forgotten anything, but I'm definitely behind the pack, and, I think, losing ground.
- We are sick, but managing.
- We are enjoying some pre-bed coloring time with mom.
- We are envious of the sister who not only Pins things, but creates them. She tinted the Mason Jars we would be using. Too cute!
- We are enjoying some pre-crafting snacks.
- We are CRAFTING!!! Dang, it feels good. Cutest Halloween count-down calendar.
- We are blessed and proud.
- We are receiving a pre-ceremony hug. The 7 y.o. later, unprompted, called out "Yeah, Tommy!" as said brother accepted his second academic letter, for his Sophomore year.
- We are nailing the group selfie, which wouldn't have happened if it hadn't been for the long-arms of the Letterman.
- We are loving these past couple days of grey, cool, rainy weather.
We areShe is experiencing some serious fog up north. She said you couldn't see the large hall in the foreground just a few hours before.
- We are needing to sleep in sister's bed tonight.
We areShe is set for Halloween and, more importantly, NHL opening night. We areShe is rocking the live streaming and all is right in the world.