We are having a little Spring - it's been lovely. I heard yesterday, though, that it won't be for long - there's some big storm looming in the Pacific that could crush my flowers and break more branches. Time will tell.
- We are thinking it could go either way when one of your roommates thinks April Fool's Day is almost better than Christmas
- When Mom scores
- We are at the Kite Festival, our first trip, though it's been on the calendar year-after-year
- We enjoyed walking beneath the cover of kites.
- We liked checking out all the emergency equipment: fire truck, ambulance and police car. He says he liked the ambulance the best.
- When you wonder what your 17 y.o. is doing in his room. . .don't.
- They have been waiting a while for this day to come
- We think sometimes the kitchen just gets tired of the same old thing - and same old college kids. I feel.
- They are Be-liebers
- We think it sounds and looks like it was a good show. Except that he wore an Edmonton Oilers hockey jersey. Dude was in the Av's "home."
- We are surprised when getting up to make lunches that your 7 y.o. beat you to it - and made his brothers' too.
- We are getting bribes from the dog to get her a treat.