It's been an uneventful week. Kids are studying. Kids are testing - gah. Things are just rolling along towards summer break. Prom for the 17 y.o. is this weekend and there's no snow in the forecast. There's some Boy Scout Show that the 7 y.o. is excited to attend. Most of the last snow is gone, unless your front yard face due North, like ours does, where it is still a winter wonderland. I've been in a holding pattern with the final sorting of my kits, or rather the embellishments, as I need some storage; heading out today to hopefully find some.
- When your human picks you up and you hate it, you'll grip him with your need-to-be-trimmed nails.
- When your Friday night starts looking up. . .(photo by Girlie)
- Until you remember that you're lactose intolerant (photo by Girlie)
- When you family threatens not to be seen in public with you anymore, unless you get rid of your 15 y.o. trainers for something newer.
- When final projects start being assigned (photo by 17 y.o.)
- When you curse your parents for the spelling of your name; also know as everyday.
- When you've got the day off because the Juniors (your brother included) need the whole school for ACT testing - don't get me started - and stop in to the local toy store in the hopes that they are hiring for the summer and you get distracted (photo by 15 y.o.)