Just another quiet week. I was a total bum over the weekend and did little more than what needed doing, like feeding the family and doing only the basic house cleaning necessary to keep from tripping.
- Is it wrong that I look out the front door just to see these along the front steps? Or stand by them and take a deep breath of hyacinth-filled air.
- Why was finding a charcoal grey suit for a little boy so difficult. For the record, it would seem only one company makes them. One.
- Girlie and her "dudes" hit Coors Field (photo cred: Girlie)
- It was a beautiful night for a Rockies game, and a win (photo cred: Girlie)
- Because Prom is tomorrow night and you don't know how to shine shoes. When did this become a lost art?
- Hitting the Boy Scout Show where your pack was sharing how to fold the US Flag, which are being sent to the Troops.
- This is how all photo sessions seems to end. And start.
- The 17 y.o. and his date
- See notes about photo sessions above. . .
- 2016 RV Prom Group
- This was the reason she came home in the first place (photo cred: Girlie)
- When the second fish, because the first fish seemed lonely, survives the night.
- Making it work
- Den Meeting for some wildlife watching at Majestic View Park
- #CollegeLife vs. lactose intolerance (photo cred: Girlie)
- Not a good post to see in my feed the week before finals (photo cred: Girlie)
- Sometimes it just seems best not to question (photo cred: 15 y.o.)
- Again. . .I'm not asking why. Though these posts tend to increase tenfold when Girlie comes home. (photo cred: 17 y.o.)