There's a crap ton of stuff heading our way, but I seem to be moving in slow motion about it all. Except for yesterday, when I put almost 200 miles on my car. And I wasn't driving to a vacation.
There's Mother's Day (which I spaced out.) Finals. A race. May Crowning. Communion. Confirmation. An AP test. Staying on one kid's back to get all his school work in. Speeches. Story boards. Moving people back home. A half marathon (to cheer for, someone else will do the running.) Crazy. Unfazed. I'm not sure if I should worry.
- When you need some time with the testosterone in your life. #TooMuchEstrogen
- When it's a good thing your sister has running clothes to borrow for 80's Workout Day during A Week Without Hate
- When stumbling across photos of chubby faces makes you realize the clock is running
- When you start digging into what you want as your life's work
- When you have no words. . .