So, last night - or early this morning - I discovered that there is nothing good on TV at three in the morning. There wasn't when I was nursing my kids years ago, and there's still nothing when I'm, now, providing moral support, mixed with some hands-on help. On three hours sleep, I'm treating myself to Starbucks for breakfast. Screw the trying to eat well today.
- Final project. You always start out with high energy. By the time you're done. You are so DONE. With everything!
- Girls mow lawns.
- Those exercise programs were created with the energy of a 7 y.o. in mind. Not an almost 50 year old.
- Big spiritual month for these boys. It's the 7 y.o.'s turn.
- He was so excited for this moment. The hugs and grins were huge all day.
- When you find empty picture frames and are about to question the 7 y.o., not only for taking out the pictures but leaving the frames and glass on the chair. . .where people sit. . .only to find your 19 y.o. is the culprit.
- When you find your dog doing this, for like 15 minutes straight
- And upon inspection you find this. . .that sucker was the size of a quarter. I kid you not!
- This is what 3:27 am looks like. Completed three hours before it was due.