Wednesday, May 18, 2016

We Are

We are counting down the days until the end of school.  Like I've said, my college kid is home.  My two high schoolers have next week and then they're done.  My second grader is done the following week.  It'll be nice to have them all home. . .until I start seeing the evidence that they're home.  So, I give it a week.

I finally managed to finish my sort, purge and re-organizing of the embellishment packs I kept from kits that I pulled the paper from to giveaway.  Finally!  If you've undertaken any kind or reorganizing, you know it's overwhelming.  Stash supplies are no different.  I seriously wonder how I'll remember what I have, and actually use it - being a minimalist in page creation adds to the overwhelm factor.  And kits have spoiled me in not having to worry about what I have in my stash.  But it's done.  Now I need to clear my work tables, otherwise having this reduction in stash, and reorganization of it, doesn't do me any good.  I'm sort of waiting as we tick off these last couple weeks of events that fill my calendar.


  • When you have a limited time to shop for an outfit you need for that night and find more things you like than time to try them on.  You fake it, grab and run.
  • Super proud of this guy.  Spoke at the end of Mass about his experiences.  Takes more guts than I have.   
  • It was almost a good shot.  
  • So the "mugging" it look means "stink eye" to one
  • Finish line here she comes
  • Colfax Half Marathon - second year - time was just over three hours.  Awesome job!
  • When you have support at the beginning and the end
  • Advancement to Bear
  • Dad doing the honors
Happy Wednesday,


No comments: