Life is just plugging along. The trees are changing. There are little dabs of yellow here and there. A smidgen of red on some. It's awesome.
- When you look forward to certain days, but others can't appreciate them because they're not in medical classes
- When it's in her genes
- If it counted, we could all eat for free
- When your kids were little and you worried when you didn't hear them. . .apparently there's no set time for that to stop. . .
- And you wonder if you've gone wrong somewhere
- First-ever batch of Peach Butter.
- Meet number two - the "herd" is about half what the first one was. It's still crazy.
- Official time 23:45
- The runner, himself
- When you find someone sleeping in your bed. She only growls like a bear.