Half, more than half actually, the family (in two separate groups) spent the weekend in the mountains checking out color and generally getting out. The two who didn't go had homework and evening commitments. I am grappling with this fact of life - that our outings, are more and more, not going to include everyone. At some point I'll accept that, but this isn't that week.
- It's pretty hard to take your "bad day" rant seriously when you look and sound like this
- Late arriving gifts just mean you get to extend your birthday celebration longer.
- Pre-run pep talk/planning
- He finished in the 22 minute range (I didn't get his official time.) This, so far, has been the largest of the meets. I could not get over the sheer number of schools and runners. It was insane. I'm talking thousands of kids from as far away as Durango - six hours southwest of us.
- Group One's outing - Pearl Lake #KarlieCamo
- I'm not sure who's more excited for the dog getting in the lake, the 8 y.o. or the dog
- If there's water, she's in it. The weather and temp of the water make no difference.
- Steamboat - glorious colors
- I'm pretty sure if there's an old barn you are required to snap a photo
- Group Two's outing - Friends somewhere around Guanella Pass (photo: the Girlie) She's known one since she was in kindergarten, one since she was a sophomore in high school and one is a former roommate from freshman year in college.
- They enjoyed the color (and big horn sheep spotting) in their own way
- New color! Should be done today
- She's kidding herself if she's not looking at her clothes budget