Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #10

I thought it was Wednesday all day yesterday; Wednesday's have become the "day off" during My Croppy Summer, which is why there was no Assignment, when there should have been. So, hope you enjoyed your free-day ;) Today it's a Use-Your-Stash challenge. All those lovely sheets of stickers with the Q's, V's and W's left, numbers, symbols and the one E left because you needed two. . .today use those scraps of alphas on your layout in a non-title, non-journaling way. This layout along with others will be due Sunday evening. I have plenty of things calling my name today - so you get this short and sweet. Enjoy your Thurs. . .er. . .Wednesday.

1 comment:

Mona said...

I'm back from vacation and ready to jump into some serious scrapping! Thanks for the challange; Im on it!