Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #14

I finally got a few minutes to scrapbook yesterday. I've been itching to do so for over a week! Only problem is I just realized there isn't a title on it. Guess I need to fix that. That's what I get for starting at 11 PM; low brain function, so it's a good thing I based it on my sketch from the Big Picture class I've been taking. It, however, is in it's last days :(. I've gotten so much done in the class, I'm gonna miss it and having that daily challenge waiting for me in my in box.

So you aren't having withdrawl issues, here is your assignment for today. Quick and easy, before we end the week early to start something fun on the 23rd. Today, create a layout based on Gloria's sketch below. Check out Gloria's blog HERE. This and the other layouts from this week are due tomorrow evening.

Is it Wednesday? Yeah. Have a great Wednesday! ;)

2 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Hi Lori -

Got a alot of the assignments done then the computer crashed - so I am too late - but I wanted to share anyway!

Come check em out!

http://somescrapsugar.blogspot.com/2010/07/are-you-nuts.html

Francine said...

Love your Halloween layout Lori, and your little Superman is adorable!