Friday, July 2, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #4

I find it hilarious that of the answers on the poll on the blog (if you haven't cast a vote, go do so now) that of all the things to love about summer (those of you who actually have things you love) nobody finds having their kids home a good thing. The majority definitely love the longer days followed closely by mani's and pedi's. And what is up with only one person Screaming for Ice Cream?? We should all be screaming for that! So day two and no layout to share. :( Coming up on busy time, dangit. My son has a last minute soccer tourney on Saturday and Sunday, but I won't be able to see either of his Saturday games, much to my deep disappointment. You know, I may hate the running during the season, but I'm nuts (some would say fanatical, I think that's a bit strong) about being at their games. Sunday there's at least one game and so we have made only loose plans for the 4th. How 'bout you? BBQ's? Fireworks? Picnics? What's in your plans? In honor of the Red, White and Blue Day, today's challenge is to create a monochromatic layout using either Red, White OR Blue. If you've never created a monochromatic layout, here's your chance - one color though many textures and patterns. This, along with the other layouts needs to be linked through InLinkz (at the bottom of this, and each post) by Sunday evening. I'm looking for a nice summer prize pack and if the space-time-family continuum cooperates, I may get a photo uploaded for you. Now go, consume hot dogs, potato salad and apple pie! Have a happy and safe fourth.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

oh my page for #2 was nearly all blues! Monochromatic is so difficult for me sometimes! LOL I'll see what I can do!

Deanna said...

Added my link of all blues, "Growing Boy". Thanks for the challenge, Lori!