Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #11

I am so sorry - I started this post yesterday; I was actually up to the "Here's your assignment for today. . ," when my 1 y.o. started throwing up - fast forward to 1:15 AM this morning I woke up on the floor of his room, with him curled next to me - I hate changing crib sheets, so we hung out on the floor. It'd been a couple puke-free hours, we fell asleep on the floor around 11, so I put him back in his crib and staggered to my bed. Today he was pretty clingy, didn't eat much, but napped well, though he was still off when he was awake. Unfortunately, the blog never crossed my mind. So for your assignment tonight: Use the following sketch from Nuts About Sketches, AND then create a card from the scraps BUT besides the paper, incorporate an element from the layout onto the card. Due Sunday evening.

Look for a great tutorial, tomorrow (Saturday) for some fun vintage flowers you can make yourself! Super simple, super cute.

Hope your weekend is good!

No comments: