- Sous Chef Jennifer is deep into challenge mode, check out her great layouts as she continues on her quest to win the title. You can see here work HERE.
- I know it's hot, too hot to be thinking about Christmas presents, but now's the perfect time to be thinking about them. Check out Melanie's blog post about creating a Present Closet - handcrafted goodies in stock at the drop of a hat. Read all about it HERE.
- Finally, don't forget that Apron Strings is the month-long sponsor over at The Scappiest HERE. Liz has great sketches, if you need a jumping off space and a great Baby Spinach salad with Strawberries. I've make a version of this myself - add a little grilled chicken or turkey and you have a great meal for a hot day.
Starting on the 23rd the focus for "My Croppy Summer" is gonna change up, just a bit. It's high time (and high heat) to embrace some cool thoughts and memories and celebrate Christmas in July. Running from "Christmas Eve in July" through "New Year's Eve in July" the assignments will have a slant towards Christmas - with Christmas prizes :) Get your layouts in from the challenges for this week so you have a clean slate for the Christmas season!
Now - winners:
- Winner from Week #3 (assignments #9 thru #11) is Nitasha! Nitasha, you're a member of Apron Strings, so I have your shipping info and will ship your goodies out with your August kit.
- I also drew another name from among the followers. That lucky person is Linda B. Linda B. contact me at email@example.com with your shipping information.
Okay - so that's it on this wrap up day - layouts due tonight, new assignment tomorrow.
Also, if you're a prayerful person, please keep Apron Strings designer, Gloria, in yours on the sudden death of her brother. My thoughts and prayers are with her.