Friday, May 17, 2013

Free Friday

It's 10:15 am.  I'm out for an appointment.  It's 75 degrees.  The air is still cool enough to carry the smell of cut grass and wet earth.  It's awesome.

It's too nice a day for big rules, so today is simple.  Here's your color inspiration from the Color Theory board.  It's luscious, juicy and perfect for today.


You pick the kit in your stash that best meets the inspiration.  No kit?  No worries, find supplies in your stash that work.  Then simply upload a link to your project using this inspiration in the comments and BOOM, you're eligible for this month's drawing:  American Crafts Hello Sunshine sampler.

It's turning into a very warm day today.  I have no menu planned (I had some struggles this week producing my  usual weekly plan) and I'm too tired to do much for dinner.  It's our weekly Friday hosting of the in-laws, so I have brats thawing and think I will make this chocolaty no-bake 4-Layer Cookie Bar for dessert.  Found on the I Can Cook that board, it's perfect for the days when any excess heat in the house is just too much!


Plans for the weekend are fairly light.  One more regular season game.  Various children in and out of the house.  A cool front coming in.  I'm looking for some time together - the last couple weeks have been a bit scattered family-time-wise - and some down time.

Happy Friday,

No comments: