Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Recovery

I'm blaming my inability to jump start getting to work on the fact that my computer died and is in the process of being rebuilt/restored by my tech-savvy hubby and the fact that I'm still exhausted from our soccer-filled weekend.  I mean I must be, I went to bed at 10 - this is an hour of the night I'm usually still getting things done.  So, that must be the reason, right?

Today I woke to dark skies and falling, make that, driving rain.  These kinds of days are energizing for me, so it's a great day to dig in and tackle the list and piles.  Unless of course your pre-Kindergartner has his end-of-year picnic, even with the rain, because his teacher had a contingency plan and has moved the event inside.  Still it should leave plenty of time for being productive.

You get to be productive today too, by creating with some Apron Strings kits.  Sometimes it's fun to look off the page, like for this Color Theory pallet.


Now you can see this color in the December '12 Bigger than a Breadbox kit, in the Basic Grey Aspen Frost line.  You can also find it in the Carte Bella Winter Fun found in the January '13 Smaller than a Breadbox

But it's also found in the February '13 Bigger than a Breadbox Basic Grey True Love, seen here in Kristin Perez's layout.


Or in this one from Maria Swiatkowskiusing September '12 Smaller than a Breadbox's Lily Bee Handmade line.

This color pallet is actually found in several kits and lines - most recently the April '13 Bigger than a Breadbox kit - the American Crafts Lucky Charm Line.

There's still time left to get any one of this month's inspirations completed and linked up in the corresponding comments sections to make you eligible for the May drawing of a selection of products from the American Crafts Hello Sunshine line.

Happy Wednesday,

No comments: