Thursday, September 26, 2013

Back to School and Project Life Weeks #17 & #18

Routines are returning to normal.  Routines are.  People, not so much.  

The 13 y.o. started coughing on the way to school.  Crap.

The 5 y.o. and the 14 y.o. are in the "moving past it" phase - a random cough, but seemingly normal.

It still is taking me about 30 minutes every morning to get the crud out of my sinuses and to feel semi-back-to-normal.  This morning I couldn't seem to kick the cough attacks.  But a Pumpkin Spice Latte seems to be working.

Hubby is sounding better, until, he too, coughs.  I swear one of these times I'm gonna find a lung on the floor.  Sorry. . .TMI?  Or just too gross?

And my daughter looked more lively this morning as she headed off to school.  She's not 100%, but she was much better.  Especially after "The Boy" came by after football practice last night for a quick hello.  She was much more perked up after that.

With these two layouts below, Week 17 and 18, I've run out of Project Life accomplishments.  I dug out and used a pretty old kit.  The papers are Bella Blvd.  I'm feeling a little done with the pocket pages.  Maybe the next couple layouts will have to be traditional 12x12 with the new plan of attack. . .grids!






The rain and cold is supposed to roll back in tomorrow.  Maybe I'll switch up what's on the menu for something I can throw in the slow cooker and then head to clean my space, which would in turn make room for playing more over the weekend.

Happy Thursday,

No comments: