Thursday, September 19, 2013

Week in the Life - Saturday

Sunday I started feeling that, "Crap, I think I might be getting a cold" feeling coming on.  By Sunday afternoon I had the kind of annoying body aches that herald a fever, but I refused to take my temp.  What I don't know I don't have to acknowledge.

Here we are at Thursday and that crap-feeling has become a nice head cold.  The kind that makes reasoning or logical thinking near impossible - as if either of those were good to begin with, that is.  The kind where your face hurts.  I'm not a drug-taker, but I will load up on the Motrin, so mostly I just do my best to work through it; this approach makes my husband crazy.  I do what moms do. . .push through and just go until we can't go anymore.  Probably not the best Rx for getting better, but whatcha gonna do?

Luckily, I don't have to do much thinking since I'm still posting my final couple days of Week in the Life.  


The scoop:

  • The sun is out...finally.  Saturday morning to-do list.
  • Yard work before the rain comes back
  • The cowboy boots are a nice touch.
  • The last of the Colorado Peaches
  • Just putting them up to enjoy when the snow starts flying.
  • Faith
  • Storm clouds moving in. . .Oh Dear.
  • A Chick-Fil-A close to our home has started a new after-church tradition
  • DQ Choco-Cherry Blizzard for dessert
Happy Thursday,


No comments: