Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Week in the Life - Tuesday

Day Two of Week in the Life.  Anyone else playing along?  If you're sharing on Instragram or your blog I'd love to see your day.  Leave your link in the comment section.  It's always a fun glimpse of what other people fill their days with.

Yesterday dawned grey, low clouds, fog and, later, torrential rains.  It was awesome.  I should have been baking - heaven knows I've got a ton of bananas frozen just waiting for a day like this.  It's time to crack out the baked oatmeal recipes for breakfast.  I also could have been doing some of the cleaning I always want to do in the summer but it's just too dang hot.  Instead I putted around, jumping from one thing to another and not really doing anything big.


It's a quiet, un-rushed week so far, which is good what with billing and shipping going on.  Because of some order/shipping issues add-ons were not loaded to the website at the time peeks were out.  There are goodies there now, so if you want to shop real quick before your kit ships, please do so.  If you aren't and autoship member, but would like to grab a September kit and/or other goodies, well, you're invited to shop as well!

If you're interested in following my Week in the Life on Instagram you can find me HERE.

Happy Wednesday,

No comments: