Friday, November 8, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Day 6

 
 
As I've said previously, in this year's take on Cathy Zielske's 30 Days of Thankful, I would randomly ask my kids to snap shots of things they are grateful for since three of the four of them have cameras.  The one who doesn't will happily shoot away with any of his siblings' cameras - it just may not be a photo of something he is thankful for.
 
Yesterday, I texted my daughter to send me a photo of something she's grateful for.  Unfortunately, she's banned from texting this week.  However, she did read it, asked me about it (verbally), got excited and knew just what to send.  She emailed me her photo - or rather collage of photos - friends she's grateful to have.
 
If you're participating, please post a link to your photos; I'd love to see them.  If you're posting to Instagram, leave your ID.  I'm posting to Instagram (#30daysofgratitude, #30daysofthankful.)
 
Be Thankful.

No comments: