- Starting August 8th (and running for three weeks), Apron Strings will be a sponsor over on Elle's Studio blog as they host a FREE class, "Journaling In Your Own Words." You can find the posts and the goodies HERE.
- Melanie is hosting a Back-to-School blog party, with a chance to win, among other goodies, some school supplies donated by Geddes. I have three kids heading back, each with their own unique list - any non-checkbook help in that area is a good thing. Plus you're getting more pages done. See- win-win. Check it all out HERE.
- Check out Sous Chef Maria's Painter Tray she combined with the Graphic 45 from the Smaller July kit. Too cute! I think I need some of these trays - I keep seeing them, so it must be a sign. Check it out HERE.
Next up - winners! Christmas in July may be over but My Croppy Summer continues - so keep on croppin'!
- Week 4 winner (Assignments #12 - #14) - Melissa! Congrats, you'll get your goodies in your next shipment. :)
- I was feeling generous (though you know I'm a pushover for hard work and completed pages), so I picked a random winner from all those who played during weeks 3 and 4 and that is: Patchi! I'm not sure if I have your information so contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finally, Follower #23 - Karen!! Contact me at email@example.com with your information.
(standing up) Hi. I'm Lori and I'm a Bachelor/Bachelorette addict. It's true. It's the hopeless romantic in me. I love a great love story and always hope for the happily ever after. There are a few reality shows I have to watch - Next Best Chef (or whatever); Next Great Designer (or similar); Project Runway and WipeOut - which I don't know is so much reality TV as it is game show. But the Bachelor/Bachelorette stuff - I gotta see it. Tonight's the final rose - Chris or Roberto? Even I can't decide. Roberto's pretty hot and Chris is just one of those really nice guys. It'll be heartbreaking and hopeful all at the same time.
So to honor the final rose today's assignment is scrapbook a love story and use red. Whether you scrapbook you and your significant other or the deep love you feel for dark chocolate or a seaside retreat, have fun with it.
Also, watch for a challenge post later today. Something fun. Something camera. Something you should do. :)
Enjoy your Monday.