Monday, August 9, 2010

My Croppy Summer Assignment #26

Apron Strings is one of the sponsors over on Elle's Studio Blog during their FREE Jouranling In Your Own Words class. So first you need to go HERE and enter to win for their sponsor drawings. Next you need to go HERE and start following along. I mean, really - help with journaling, cost equals FREE, chance at some goodies. I'm planning to play along - read along - work along. I'm printing out the posts just in case I miss a day. I think even if you're a decent storyteller, you can always learn something new. So come play and you could not only get a good tip to write better, but win something in the process! How fun would that be?

What to do for today. . .hmm. . .I went school supply shopping today so let's see: create a layout using primary colors, naked chipboard and ribbon. You can add other elements, but it has to include these.

Enjoy your day!

No comments: