Thursday, September 15, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days #11

The rain came, unfortunately after we had already dressed and headed to the fields - we were told "go home, practice cancelled" in a downpour.  Figures.

Yesterday never really got off the ground after getting home from MOPS, which is pretty standard stuff. No matter how hard I try, when I lose those morning hours, getting much else done just doesn't happen.  So those items on my list I didn't want to carry over, well I'm carrying them over and blowing off some chores to get them accomplished.

I love this sketch - it's a simple, clean layout with just enough photos as is, but there's definitely room for more.  Today, flip the left-hand side upside down and use the "title" space for a photo(s).

I've got a volleyball game tonight. . .crossing fingers for a win.  Soccer practices that run back-to-back until after 8:00, if the rain stays away and a back-to-school night.  I'm thinking sandwiches for the rotating door that the kitchen will be tonight.  I'm really not enjoying the fact that we aren't eating dinner together right now - during the week we aren't even all home at the same time until sometime after 7:00, unless my daughter has to stay for Varsity games, on those nights it's after 9:00.  Totally sucks.

Happy Thursday.




1 comment:

Deanna said...

Here's my version on the challenge today and added my link, "Joyful Christmas Day"...

http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/09/joyful-christmas-day.html