Monday, September 12, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days #8

Well, it was a weekend.  Two soccer games, four volleyball games, gorgeous weather (the leaves on our Autumn Purple are starting to go gold) and little else got done.  Shrug. . .whatcha gonna do.  But the washing machine is going, which always makes me feel more productive, floors are vacuumed, a bathroom is all sparkly. . .but dinner remains unplanned.  Hmmm. . .


Go throw a load in your washing machine and then crank out a layout for this week's sketch challenge so you can feel ultra productive.  Today, get your toes wet with this week's PageMaps sketch; use it straight-up, as is.


Off to keep ticking things off my to-do list.

Happy Monday!




1 comment:

Deanna said...

That a fun new sketch for the week, Lori!! I dug into my stash for this one using some older Cosmo Cricket.

Added my link, "Always Playful and Happy"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/09/always-playful-and-happy.html