Friday, September 23, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days #17

Is it Friday yet, or did I miss it?  This week has just been a stinkin' blur and I wouldn't be surprised if it was next week and I missed the weekend completely!


We're well into our nothing-new schedule for weekends which is pretty much soccer game, soccer game, church, food and the late-on-Sunday realization that at least one child has homework that should have been done Friday night.  Our weekends look a lot like "Ground Hog Day" the movie.


So you can break up any monotonous schedule you may have going on this weekend, you can play with today's challenge - replace the large photo on the right-side with at least two smaller photos or embellishments.
I have a ton of miscellaneous items that really need to be wrapped up - so I'd best get going.

Happy Friday!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori, Looks like you guys are having a fun time with this 4 sketches/20 days thing. I'm bummed that my other commitments are keeping me from playing along. I wanted to share that I am currently having a blog candy giveaway on my blog so feel free to come over, check it out and spread the word. Thanks!
http://adayinthelifeor5.blogspot.com/2011/09/birthday-blog-candy.html

jengd said...

Wish I'd played with more than this one but LOVE this sketch and while the huge photo isn't something I have, subbing out that big one and minorly tweaking the other ones worked well.

Cj said...

My right side page is for this challenge. Love the sketch!