Friday, September 2, 2011

4 Sketches, 20 Days #2

Our first High School volleyball game was last night - if we had know they were playing in the auxiliary gym we might have seen more of it!  You know, you have the white board outside the gym telling us everything BUT whose playing where.  I'm just saying. . .

Shake that off, which is easier because they won!!   And we have a three day weekend and there's not a soccer game on the schedule!  AND it's only supposed to be in the high 70's/low 80's!!!  WooHoo!!  We have no plans, which for us, may be the best plan of all.

Day #2 of 4 Sketches, 20 Days.  Today it's time to start seeing the versatility in sketches.  This sketch is great because it uses 4x6 photos; uncropped means fast.  Today, replace at least one 4x6 photo with two 2x3's.   Still fast, and you get more photos to the page.

Load your layouts for this week (all two days of it) by Saturday evening.

On a special note - 22 years ago I started out a life-long journey with an extraordinary man.  Over those years he's only reaffirmed what I knew when I met him:  he's a man of strong character, who loves his family, is a good listener, can make me laugh, is a strong and constant shoulder of support, a compassionate man of faith and someone I'm infinitely blessed to walk through this life with.  It's not always been an easy 22 years, but it's not a path I'd walk with anyone else.  All my love, hon.  Happy 22nd!

Happy Friday.




8 comments:

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Happy anniversary to you and the hubs!

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary, Lori!!! Enjoy it!

Great challenge idea!

Francine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Francine said...

Lori, congratulations on your anniversary. 22 years in this day is a wonderful achievement - well done!

Charlene said...

That's such a beautiful thing to say! Congrats to you both Lori! I love seeing couples still together after many years and going strong :) Like my parents, you're an inspiration! Oh and this sketch looks fun!!

Deanna said...

Added my link, "Exciting Times at the AirShow"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2011/09/exciting-times-at-airshow.html

I used smaller photos for 2 of the 4x6's.

Patchi said...

Happy 22nd Anniversary!

Day 2 had me looking for photos I could crop...

jengd said...

Happy anniversary weekend!!