Monday, March 25, 2013

A Birdie Told Me and March Madness - Day #16

A little birdie told me changes are coming. . .some fun thing are in store.  Shhh . . let your friends know and then stay tuned.



Today's March Madness is sketch inspired from PageMaps.  While I'm not a big one-photo-one-page kinda gal, I do like seeing ways of use those cool diecut papers.  I love this one and how all the elements are inside the perimeter of the diecut.  Divide the photo into smaller ones, incorporate one where the title might be or include a couple smaller ones where the journaling block is if you're also not much of a one-photo-one-page kinda gal.  If you're stuck for an idea, go no further than HERE.


And for my more card-centric crafters, you're sketch du jour.  Also from PageMaps, and if you're in need of a kick start you can check out examples HERE


Life is nuts, anxiety is high and it's getting late in the evening.

Happy Monday,

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Here's my take on the PageMap.

"1st Lost Tooth"
http://momentstocherish-deanna.blogspot.com/2013/03/1st-lost-tooth-with-bo-bunny.html

Lori said...

You know I say it all the time - double sided papers rock, don't get hung up on a paper's theme - yet I am always amazed when a scrapper shows me a side to a line that never occurred to me. MamaRazzi equal masculine!