Apron Strings as you have known it is outta here. . .well, the website anyway. Hahaha. . .Gotcha? :D Are you ready for a fresh new site? I am and I've (FINALLY) got one to show off. No foolin'!
You've seen this little birdie - she was originally created for me for Etsy, but she was too cute to cage up. . .so now she's the NEW face of Apron Strings! Head on over HERE to check out the new site. Things I'm excited about:
- Sign up for one kit OR multiple kits
- Easy, one-page sign-ups
- Still able to opt-out, flip and substitute your kits
- View products in thumbnails AND be able to order from the thumbnail without having to click through
- Easier navigation
- PayPal as an option for payment
- Digital stamps (.png files) - COMING SOON.
Now a couple NOTES:
- I have not finished populating the website with product. April kits are up and previewing, but in my usual wise decision making, I choose tax season, Easter weekend, April kit prep time and an upcoming wedding during which to launch a new site. I'm brilliant like that. So, while you can certainly go sign-up for a kit(s) - and PLEASE DO - browse around and shop - full-scale shopping is still a few days away.
- If you are a current member there is no need to sign-up again, you're information has been safely migrated to the new site.
- Second thing, after four years of shipping increases by the postal service and no increases from Apron Strings, I've had to increase rates just to close the ever-widening gap. Shipping will go up .50 cents to $7.50, effective with April kits.
I'm super excited to bring the new website online - I hope you enjoy the fresh new atmosphere. Wander over to Apron Strings' Sous Chefs blogs and share in the celebration (we'll celebrate officially - blog hop, prizes and such in a couple weeks when the choas of right now has settle to crazy-levels):