Wednesday, June 18, 2014

We Are


  • We are enjoying the breakfast of champions - the I don't care about the calorie champions.
  • We are reading, what else - hockey, while we enjoy our Starbucks
  • We are so needing Peonies in our garden; these are from my mother-in-law's garden.
  • We are savoring a huge crop of made-it-through-the-snow strawberries from the garden.
  • We are finally getting our jersey back from having it personalized - four months later. 
  • We are laying out an experiment against boredom
  • We are right. . .if you put it out, they will come.
  • We are formally introduced to Star Wars (we've been playing Star Wars Lego on the xBox for a while) with a screening of the original Star Wars.  We may be hooked.
  • We aren't sure if this reads Star Wars or Spaceballs.
  • We are showing off (after poo-pooing it while in production) big brother's Lego replica of a Storm Troopers' gun. . .not so bad now is it, buddy?
Happy Wednesday,


4 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

as I drink my starbucks, I can totally relate!!! LOL... great pics and yay for strawberries making it through the winter. and a few summers ago my kids were glued to lego Stars Wars ALL summer!!!

Nitasha said...

OMG- I had to click on here when I saw your first pic of the blueberry scone and frappe! I had the exact same breakfast (carmel frappe) yesterday. I was in a blah mood and didn't care about the sugar and calories either! LOL! Enjoy your summer!!!

Lori S @ Apron Strings said...

Wendi - my youngest is loving the Lego games on xBox - Star Wars is his current fascination, which has in turn reignited his older brothers' desires to play as well.

Lori S @ Apron Strings said...

Nitasha - I had the caramel as well, love that rich, syrupy goodness. And it definitely is a mood-lifter!