Thursday, December 8, 2011

2012 Sous Chef Call

Are you a Sous Chef in the making? 

I'm looking for two more designers to round out the 2012 team.  If cards are your passion, you could be my gal.  I'm also looking for one layout designer.  Sous Chefs will be required to meet the deadlines and produce a specific number of pieces (depending on the kit you work with), work exclusively with the kit ingredients, provide high quality .jpgs or scans of the pieces, share their work and "chat up" Apron Strings on their blogs and or message boards.  I welcome tutorials for the blog here, just tell me what you've got.

From me, you'll get your kits to work with for free and a 20% discount to be used throughout the year. 

Send examples of your original work to lori@apronstringsdesigns.com (you don't need to create new work, or work with an Apron Strings kit.  I mean I won't stop you, if that's what you want to do, but the deadline is a short one) .  Include three or four examples of your work (cards or layouts or both), your blog address and any boards you are active on, as well as any other design teams, by Wednesday, December 14th.  Given trouble I've had this year with getting kits to my international designers, I'm sorry to say that I have to limit my search to those living in the US.

I look forward to your submissions.

No comments: