On a super-fun positive note, Sous Chef Laura not only has a card picked up for Paper Crafts magazine, but she's got a "Cover Shot." Way to go Laura!!!
Speaking of Sous Chefs, the 2011 team of wonder designers reign is over. I'd like to take a moment to thank them for the fantastic work over the year and their loads of inspiration that they share with us all. Thank you to:
- Amy - who will be leaving us after many years designing both cards and layouts. She's got a full-plate of things she's doing - it won't be hard to find her work. Her wonderful creativity will be missed. . .as will her constant push to get me to use my Cricut.
- Anet - whose wonderfully clean lined layouts speak to me, and to others who enjoy a less can be so much more approach.
- Jennifer - a great multi-photo, multi-page designer (after my own heart) and a good ear over coffee or Chick-Fil-A
- Kristin - whose energy and spirit shines through on her pages loud and clear
- Laura - who will also be leaving us after many years designing cards. Laura, as you can see is on to great things - keep your eye out, because you'll see her everywhere.
- Maria - whose adorable layouts are only made cuter by her little pixie girls.
- Melanie - an extremely talented card designer, who is also an amazing paper crafter.
- Sarah - an amazing designer whose layouts seemed effortless and whose turn-around time is insane! Made only more insane when you know she's a mom of four, one who is just a couple months old, and was in mid-move on her last rotation!
I'm off to try to figure out what to do about this Christmas-shopping-day-shortage I seem to have come up against.