- Briel, you had the great idea of putting the recipes you like in the cover of the book they came out of. Do you do anything else to know which books hold which recipes or do you just flip open the covers until you find your notes?
- Kristin, it's a glorious mess, but yes, time consuming when you're shuffling through them every time to find what you need. Do you purchase pre-partitioned pages or do you make your own by sewing them?
- JLP - I did realize as I was searching for my sweet potato recipe, stored in the offensive binder, that there were probably quite a few recipes that I have either made and didn't like or weren't really appealing anymore. Now, did I toss them as I was looking? Heck no, that would have made sense. So go you for tackling that one!
- HEY Beth!! I like the tapping smaller notecards to full sheets of paper - money saving too.
- Patchi - I like the scrapbook idea - I'd like to reuse the binder I have, it has dividers as well; at least until it's full. It's 8 1/2 x 11, and I do have some spare protectors hanging around. I agree, protectors are good for spills and flour and spoon marks.
Catch Apron Strings sponsoring this week's sketch challenge over at Let's Scrap. If you're looking for a jumping off place, sketches are always a fast easy way to get rolling.