Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Daily - Days 19 - 25

Just to show I took my photos - holiday chaos and all - though I didn't take any after Christmas Day.  I will take my year-end dinner tradition photos tonight.




Looks like the makings for some kind of house.


Let the baking commence.


Like little soldiers, little vanilla chocolate cherry stuffed soldiers, all in a row.


Girls Night Out @ The Nutcracker


Nine recipes.  Two days of baking.  Two hours to Cookie Exchange.  One bad elf.


Cookie Exchange 2013 - And I don't think all the recipes were here yet. . .sugar cookies are on the table


Beautiful pre-Christmas evening skies


Where are those stinkin' elves when you need them?


If there's glitter it must be Christmas Eve.


Tricks on Christmas???  Aww. . .come on!


Aftermath.


Annual stop at the "Halloween House" aka synchronized home/Christmas music.

If you participated in December Daily, please post a link to your photos; I'd love to see them. If you're posting to Instagram, leave your ID.  I'm posting to Instagram (#decemberdaily2013) 

Ho. Ho. Ho.


No comments: