- Why Phoebe?
- When your former "youngest" introduces your official youngest to a blast from his past
- When your 15 y.o. doesn't think much of how his 7 y.o. brother names his Puffles.
- It was a weekend of wandering the Colorado outdoors - the 17 y.o. and a friend hit the mountains for some fishing. Two fish caught, both by the 17 y.o. One tossed back, one for dinner. (photo by 17 y.o.)
- Your brothers usually do the lawns, but you want the money.
- Starting the day on water (photo: 19 y.o.)
- From the water courtesy your sister, before she dropped her phone in the lake
- Not the best way to show your patriotism - red (aka sun and water burn), white and blue (photo: 19 y.o.)
- When you get the feeling you're being watched