It's been a week where my kids are getting out, doing more, than I am: hiking, biking, hunting, creative pursuits, concerts. It has been hot, and it's well documented that I don't like that, so I guess unless I can roll a a/c unit in front of me, it's unlikely you'll find me outside doing much. Though, I did manage to create another layout using my assignment from the SCT Class I took. And, a few of us did manage to make it out to our town's Second Saturday, which is a street fair with bands - headliner for July's was Chris Daniel and the Kings. So I've not become a total slug.
- When you're down two kids, it's amazing how easy it is to get us all in frame. And, yes, my 15 y.o. son, I know how to "selfie." Thanks.
- Arvada's Second Saturday - checked out a new taco joint before heading to listen to Chris Daniel and the Kings and eat some ice cream from Scrumptious.
- Sunsets are crazy with four wild fires burning in the state
- Yes. We are one of them (photo by: Girlie)
- She did find her sunset (photo by: Girlie)
- When you want to play, but nobody notices you or the ball at their feet
- The 17 y.o. headed up to the mountains for a couple of days with friends to hike, bike and fish. (photo by: 17 y.o.)
- We aren't sure if they fished it, or just walked over it #WhenYouKidsNotATalker (photo by: 17 y.o.)
- Is he like the Holy Grail of Pokemon?
- When she's got time for creativity, I'm reminded she inherited her Great-grandfather's talents (photo by: Girlie)
- Twenty One Pilots at Red Rocks. Dude is rockin' his summer well. (photo by: 17 y.o.)
With temps remaining hot, I expect to see more photos of my kids' activities than my own.