We are annoyed with our photo up-loader not working on the day it needs to be!!!
- We are not sure which he is more annoyed with - the breathing treatment, or his mother taking his photo.
- We are awaiting chest x-rays. Again.
- We are not rejoicing in a second child with pneumonia
- We are enjoying time away from the kids in a ginormous villa.
- We are soaking up the Colorado scenery
- We are snowmobiling - a first for both of us.
- We are loving the deep snow and winter wonderland views
- We are enjoying a little nip to warm the toes - which isn't that why we go out and freeze, for the aperitif?
- We are visiting the Breckenridge Ice Castle - during the day really see it, and at night to enjoy the magic of it
- We are two gondola rides, and some deep back country, away from dinner on the mountain top. Coming back in the dark was. . .eerie.
- We are entertained by the "Oompah" band and a chicken dance
- We are dipping our way through a delish fondue meal and trying to keep room for dessert.
- We are hitting the distillery for hubby and picking up the chocolate bourbon sauce for me.
- We are coming home to the reality that we need to car shop and fast; I don't like it when we have time.
- We are amazed at the utter destruction and damage done to our car. I'm not sorry to say a tear or 100 was shed over the whole "event."