- We are going to be filled to the gills with blackberries; the dilemma will be what to do with them.
- We are getting blueberries, but it'll probably be another year before we can call it a "crop."
- We are entertaining our self with whipping around one of those gooey, sticky toys that crawls down the wall.
- We are cooling down in the heat.
- We are cousins.
- We are excited for the fireworks show. . .for 10 minutes, then it was all about "when is it gonna be over."
WeThey are "family."
- We are doing our thing a day later.
- We are more amused by sparklers than firework shows.
- We are gonna get slammed. . .and we did.
- We are crawdaddin'.